Front Office Managers are one of the most important roles in managing office space, improving customer satisfaction and customer loyalty. Often times they
are the first contact with the customers, and are responsible for making a good impression and improving reputation.
Some of their duties include answering customer calls and questions, offering customer support, guiding and advising customers, keeping the front office tidy and representative and following the agendas and scripts.
We are looking for a pleasant, organized and friendly Front Office Manager to join our team. As a Front Office Manager, you will be responsible for all receptionist and clerical duties at the front desk of our office.
As the front-line-employee, your role will be extremely important for improving customer service, experience and satisfaction. Your goal should always be to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and satisfied.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Keep the front desk tidy and supplied with all the necessary supplies.
- Greet, communicate with and welcome guests.
- Keep the office in order.
- Answer all the customers’ questions and address their complaints.
- Answer all incoming calls and transfer them to relevant officers, keep messages and maintain company diary.
- Receive letters, packages and send them to appropriate destination.
- Prepare and manage outgoing mails.
- Check, sort and forward emails.
- Monitor office supplies.
- Place supply orders when necessary.
- Monitor and update records and files.
- Monitor and log office expenses and costs.
Education, Knowledge, Technical Skills, Experience and Desirable Requirements
- The applicant must possess at least a Certificate or Diploma in either Secretarial Services or Front Office Management from a reputable institution.
- Most preferred applicant is a female aged between 23 to 30 years with at least 1 (one) year of experience as Front Office Manager or similar role.
- Knowledge of office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.).
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping.
- Excellent knowledge of and proficient in using MS Office (especially Excel and Word).
- Great interpersonal and communication skills with emphasizes on eloquence in English and Swahili.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Strong ability to work independently and with own management of schedule.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Excellent presentation skills; able to demonstrate professional poise and confidence.
Terms of Employment
Full time 2 (two) years contract and renewable on satisfactorily with performance.
How to apply
All application letters together with detailed CVs including names of three referees and expected remuneration for the above advertised position should be addressed to;
The CEO and Managing Partner,
MNC Consulting Group,
P.O. Box 90 – 00618,
Ruaraka – Nairobi
All applications should be sent by email; email@example.com to reach us on or before Friday, 15th November 2019 at 05:00 p.m.
Please indicate clearly on the subject line of the email the position you are applying for.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you don’t hear from us by 30th November, 2019.