Our client is a reputable company in real estate sector and has self-driven, passionate individuals who possess excellent credentials and have quality work experience. Currently the company has a vacancy for an accountant.
- MUST have a minimum of CPA Section 4 (A diploma/degree in a business related field is an added advantage)
- AT LEAST 2 years of experience in a busy environment
- Proficient in English and Swahili language both written and spoken
- A quick learner who is self-motivated
Key roles and responsibilities
- Liaising with the auditors
- Preparing accounts and tax returns
- Monitoring spending and budgets
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis
- Advising on how to reduce costs and increase profits
- Ensure that financial statements and records comply with laws and regulations
- Keeping account books and systems up to date
Please send your CV to email@example.com by Saturday, 27th November, 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The successful candidate will be based in Embu, but must be flexible to work in any other location deemed fit.