JOB TITLE: RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
We are your most trusted and respected Professional Business Advisory and Consulting firm recognized by our clients for delivering excellent business expertise services. With our focus set on value addition, we offer our clients the highest quality professional services that address their needs through attracting, recruiting and retaining knowledgeable and passionate professionals who enable us to deliver superior results while contributing positively to the community in which we live and work.
Our services include but not limited to; Accounting, Auditing, Human Resource Development, Finance and Investment Advisory, Tax Advisory, Management Consulting, Property Management and Company Secretarial Services.
Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference in a flexible and supportive environment, we can help you achieve your dreams and aspirations by joining our team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Marketing: prospect follow ups, organising and attending trainings, seminars and local events.
- Liaison with other specialist service lines as required.
- Managing clients’ accounts: Work in progress (WIP), monthly billing and debtors.
- Writing informative articles in business field.
- Completing jobs with minimal supervision, to deadlines and within budget.
EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TECHNICAL SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND DESIRABLE REQUIREMENTS
Academic Qualifications and Experience:
- The applicant must possess at least a diploma in business administration/management or marketing from a reputable institution.
- At least 2 (two) years of similar experience
- Must be computer literate and conversant with online and e-marketing.
- To work as a liaison to manage timely resolution of service issues by effectively managing both internal and external resources and expectations
- Strong ability to work independently, with frequent travel and development and management of own schedule
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Ability to effectively manage internal network of resources to satisfy the demands of intermediaries and their block of business
- Excellent presentation skills; able to demonstrate professional poise and confidence
- In-depth knowledge of presentation preparation
- Ability to determine impact of presentation to various audiences; and, to prepare both informational and decision-making presentations
- Ability to effectively use multi-media tools and techniques
Influencing Outcomes-Selling Skills
- Strong negotiating skills
- Strong interviewing and listening skills
- Strong ability to effectively manage difficult situations
- Diagnose, manage and build strategic relationships
CONTRACT AND LEVEL OF INVOLVEMENT
Full time 2 (two) years contract starting from 1st October, 2017 and renewable on satisfactorily with performance.
HOW TO APPLY
All application letters together with detailed CVs including names of three referees and expected remuneration for the above advertised assignment should be addressed to
The CEO and Managing Partner,
MNC Consulting Group,
P.O. Box 90-00618,
and sent by email to email@example.com not later than 12th September, 2017.
Please indicate clearly on the subject line of the email the position you are applying for.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you don’t hear from us after 1st October, 2017.