A non-statutory audit is an examination of the truthfulness and fairness financial statement of an entity by an external auditor who is independent of the organization. A non-statutory audit is not a requirement by the law.
At MNC, we conduct non-statutory to:
- check the efficiency and effectiveness of our client’s organization operation.
- help our clients to identify areas that need attention in the operation of the company.
- ensure that the company identifies problems in the financial statement.
Advantages of conducting a non-statutory audit;
- Non-statutory audit reduces organizational risks and hence helps the organization in achieving its objectives.
- By conducting a non-statutory audit the management can learn and rectify errors so that the financial statements are free from any material misstatement.
- Non-statutory audit helps a company to maintain a reliable financial and operation system.
- Helps in identifying areas in which the company’s assets need protection.
- Non-statutory audit helps companies to get a deeper insight into the company operation and how to improve higher efficiency in the company.
Why consult MNC for non-statutory audit
- Our team of auditors helps our clients to detect and prevent errors before statutory audit is conducted.
- We conduct non-statutory for our clients to help them prevent any chance of fraud within the financial statement in their organization.
- Our certified public accountants help our client identify errors that occur during financial statement preparation and helps them fix the errors before the final year-end audit.
We have gained a great reputation from our clients across all industries in conducting non-statutory audits in their companies.