At MNC Consulting Group (MNC), we guide our clients through the process of tax planning whose aim is legally to reduce the tax liability of the firm by use of a mix of tax strategies while efficiently and optimally utilizing the available resources.
Our dedicated team of experts plays a vital role by:
- Keeping track of industry trends and changes of tax environment
- Determining tax savings and recommend strategies to improve profits
- Evaluating tax regulations and suggesting policies that diminish the tax burden
- Ensuring that the laid down tax structures minimize the occurrence of tax disputes with tax authorities
- Ensuring that the clients engage in activities that have tax incentive that in turn reduces the tax payable
Our tax planning strategies fall into one of the following categories:
- Permissive tax planning; is tax planning under various provisions of the taxation laws. In this, we make use of measures such as tax deductions, tax incentives, tax reliefs, and exemptions to save on taxes.
- Purposive Tax planning; in this, we make use of tax planning strategies with a particular objective in mind. It is aimed at ensuring maximum benefit and/or optimal output from an investment.
- Long-term tax planning; we developed tax measures that are adopted at the beginning of a financial year. The impact of the measures does not occur immediately but rather after a long period of time.
- Short terms tax planning; we help craft tax strategies and measures that are adopted at the end of the financial year or in the event that there is an extraordinary transaction.